The artwork appearing on this Site, including, but not limited to, the trademark: “Leena Al Ayoobi Gallery” are copyright/trademarks and service marks of Leena Al Ayoobi Gallery. Other company, product, and service names and logos used and displayed on this Site may be trademarks or service marks of their respective owners who may or may not endorse or be affiliated with or connected to us. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any of trademarks and servicemarks displayed on this Site, without our prior written permission in each instance.
The Content of this Site is protected by copyright law. All such Content is also copyrighted as a collective work under the copyright laws, and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content.
If you believe this Site contains Content that infringes your copyright, please provide the information listed below for claims of copyright infringement:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the information that you claim to be infringing and a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Your full contact information, including address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or duly authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.